This has to be one of the most dumbest things I’ve ever saw…
A New Jersey town, It’s fine to ask a stranger for some spare change – so long as you can produce the proper permit. A new law will soon require beggars, bums, homeless, and Hobos, to obtain permits in an effort to prevent aggressive panhandling and to limit the areas where they can beg.
The new law that was enacted Monday, threatens severe offenders with a fine of up to $1,000 and jail time!
Here is the link to Fox News
2 large eggs
12 baby carrots, chopped
1 tablespoon oil (peanut / vegetable)
8 ounces mushrooms, sliced
1 tablespoon minced garlic
1/4 cup sherry wine (or wine)
3 tablespoons soy sauce (about 6 packets)
4 cups cooked brown rice, cold
1 bunch green onion, sliced
1 cup frozen green peas
1 1/2 tablespoons sesame oil
1. Spray a deep skillet cooking spray and heat on medium.
2. Beat eggs lightly, pour into pan, and cook without stirring until they are almost dry.
3. Remove to a plate and set aside.
4. Heat oil in same pan over medium high heat and add carrots and cook, stirring from time to time, for about 2 minutes.
5. Ad mushrooms and garlic and cook and stir for 2 more minutes.
6. Add the sherry, soy sauce, and cooked rice. Continue to cook, stirring from time to time, for about 3 minutes.
7. Add green onions, peas and sesame oil.
8. Cut the eggs into thin ribbon strips, add to pan, and toss well to mix all ingredients.
9. Serve at once with extra soy sauce if desired.
Why? Does it make people feel tough or more of a man when they beat up an old Hobo who won’t even fight back? That makes them a bunch of pussies in my book. Beating someone for the fun of it knowing they’re not going to fight you back screams what kind of person you actually are. I bet if he were a young guy and would fight back they’d be too much a coward / pussy to even think about attacking them.
You pieces of shit would attack old ladies and kids under 13. I pray that you never breed and your blood line ends with you. We don’t need any more cowards on the earth.
This is for the guys… I’m no expert but these are common sense.
10. Don’t assume your date wants you to order for them. Also, don’t criticize what they order. Just because you have calamari they may love it. So man-up and eat it with a smile.
9. Do NOT talk bad about their friends or previous relationships … listen but stay neutral
8. Never expect to score, stay away from sexual overtones
7. Never talk about ex’s, especially yours … do not, I repeat DO NOT compare!
6. Stay off the cell phone, pay attention to them
5. Don’t be a Mr. Know-it-all, just listen to her and don’t talk to much
4. Don’t even accidentally stare at other women, even if you’re at a strip club
3. It’s not a dutch date, you’re paying or it may be the last date
2. Never Lie… they will come back to haunt you later.
1. Be as courteous and romantic as possible, and tell her how nice she looks & smells.
IF… a movie is involved make it a chic flick… there will be time for the shoot em’ ups another day
Like all great travelers, I have seen more than I remember, and remember more than I have seen.
- Canned pizza dough (but any will work)
- Jar of pizza sauce (any kind will work)
- Package of mozzarella cheese
- Favorite toppings… (ham, pineapple, pepperoni, mushrooms, Canadian Bacon, sausage, hamburger, olives, etc)
- Dried Italian seasoning , dash of salt and pepper, and maybe some crushed red pepper.
Roll out pizza dough to form a rectangle. Spread pizza sauce over top. Top with cheese, additional toppings, and add seasonings.
Roll pizza up to form a log and tuck edges in. Wrap in thick foil. Place in freezer / cooler until ready to cook. Before cooking make sure it’s almost thawed. Place pizza log, still in its foil on hot grill or fire pit. Cook for about 15 minutes flipping over and cook an additional 10-15 minutes.
Slice pizza for everyone to eat!
canned pizza dough (in refrigerator section)
Your families favorite toppings! – mushrooms, peporoni, sausage, olives, ham, pineapples, etc.
Dried Italian seasoning and a dash of salt and pepper
Roll out pizza dough to form a rectangle. Spread pizza sauce over top. Top with cheese, additional toppings, and add seasoning. Roll pizza up to form a log and tuck edges in. Wrap in thick foil. If you had prepared this and put it in freezer, place in cooler or set out until almost thawed. Place pizza log, still in its foil on hot grill or fire pit. Cook for about 15 minutes flipping over and cook an additional 10-15 minutes. Slice pizza !
The Marx Brothers, 1933 film, featuring Groucho, Harpo, Chico, and Zeppo. It had everything you’d expect out of a Marx Brothers movie! Great one liners and wise cracks that was pushing the border back in 1933.
The movie had some great sets and props for the time period. Margaret Dumont was excellent in the movie. (My opinion one of her best) Run time is just more than 1 hour long so instead of watching some re-run of a sitcom, put on Duck Soup and enjoy some classic one liners!
” Don’t look now, but there’s one man too many in this room, and I think it’s you.”
It’s graduation time and I’ve gotten a few emails about being a CyberHobo. So just a little advice…
Gather as much of a bankroll as you can, that means sell anything and everything you’re not taking with you. Get a “Little Black Book” and get EVERYONE’S phone number, address, and email that you can. Not only get theirs but ask do they have friends and relatives in another state that would consider letting you camp in the back yard and shower under their hose for a night. With a recommendation alot of people open up their yards and/or porches for others pretty quick. (typically comes with a free meal as well, and maybe a little work) . Take a weather proof camera and set up a blog so others can follow along and keep track of you. Before you say NO, think about it. Most people that follow your journey on a blog would be willing to send a few bucks to you here and there. Even a couple dollars could mean you eating or going hungry. Tell everyone about you big adventure and give them the web address to keep track of you.
Stay safe and legal … you know what I mean. Be careful … young men can get raped as quick as a woman. You don’t hear about the men too much because it goes unreported. But there is a lot of men out there who search for young men to befriend and offer a place to sleep and stay. Date rape drugs work on men and women.