Cheapskate travelers will find no shortage of tips on how to travel cheap and on a budget. They learn the best time of year to book flights, how to rent out your home while gone, hobo websites that promise half-off on flights by being on standby at 2:45 am, and so forth. But the ultimate cheap travel move? Don’t pay. For anything… travel like a Hobo, The Ultimate Adventure
2. Look at your watch. It’s important that you make note of the exact time that you’ve witnessed this event so that it can be checked to see if anyone viewed a similar phenomenon at the same time.
3. Observe as many details as you can. Of particular value to the agencies involved are these observations:
○ what the object did
○ how many of them were observed
○ what shape and color they were
○ if there were lights on the object
○ if the object left a trail
○ if there was an aura or haze around the object
○ if the object emitted other objects
○ if the object emitted beams
○ if the object changed color
○ if the object landed
○ if the object made a sound
○ if there were aircraft in the vicinity, or aircraft chasing the object
○ if there were electrical or magnetic effects, such as a car engine stopping
4. Note the time when the sighting concluded (i.e. you stopped seeing any unusual, inexplicable phenomena). It’s very easy to lose track of time when you are confronted with an unfamiliar situation, so be sure to check a watch or clock as soon as you can after the incident and estimate how long the sighting lasted.
5. Immediately write down what you witnessed, including the details noted above. Be sure to include the time, location, weather information, approximate size, and information about other witnesses if appropriate. Try to draw a rough visual representation of what you saw while it is fresh in your mind.
6. Report the sighting to the appropriate agencies. A UFO witness can report a sighting to the following organizations:
○ Local law enforcement agencies.
○ National UFO Reporting Center
○ Mutual UFO Network
○ Center for UFO Studies
Cook the macaroni, drain the water, saving 1 cup. Add the soup mix with the water, simmer for 2 minutes. Add the can of cream of celery soup and the canned turkey. Heat to bubbling and serve
This is an Awesome Meal and very fulfilling
Sometimes we see a Hobo with dead black eyes
We think to ourselves, how sad he must be
This truth is he’s burned out from all the excitement and joy
You see he has seen all there is to see, not known by you and me
He’s just recharging to go on another Adventure
He’s not one to pity, it is us that he pities, as he looks up and says, more coffee please.
Work-a-day routines dominate the lives of most everyone today. While some may enjoy the routine of the banal, others have a need to change things up. What could be a better than a break from the norm than an experience with the paranormal. Getting abducted by aliens is not for everyone but can be a nice change of pace.
#1. Move to the nearest trailer park. Aliens are reluctant to abduct people from structures that are attached to the earth. It possibly has something to do with aliens being travelers themselves. Whatever the reason, the potential abductee needs to sell that four-bedroom home and get to a double-wide as soon as possible.
#2. Quit work. Aliens are fiscally responsible beings and do not want to take productive members of the workforce out of commission for an extended period. After all, if they abducted enough economically productive members of our society eventually the economy would collapse. A collapsed economy and chaos would be counterproductive because the aliens want us to continue living life as normally as possible while their studies move forward.
#3. Be open to new experiences. This is perhaps the most overlooked aspect of alien abduction. Simply having an open mind can make a person more accepting to the various probes and experiments aliens conduct. Aliens need people willing to look at things from a different perspective or the abduction will not be a win-win situation.
#4. Have plenty of time to spare. Alien abductions take time and if someone has busy schedule it will just not work for either party. A person needs to have plenty of leisure time for an alien abduction because, after all, the aliens control when an abductees returns. The last thing a person needs is to return from an abduction and have to catch up on appointments and responsibilities.
I guess as a Hobo you never try and burn any bridges because you didn’t know when you may meet the people down the road again. These could be the same people you grew to know, ate dinner with, spend the holidays together and maybe the same people you’ll spend it with next year or two years from now. They because your family and family do fight with each other but you need to forgive and forget.
Well God Bless everyone is this New GREAT Year! May you all be blessed and stay safe… Till we meet again or on the west bound.