Growing up my Dad told me, “Son if a cop says FREEZE… you act like a Popsicle, if they say stop, you stop. If they tell you to lay on the ground in a pile of shit you best do it or you may get shot. Thanks Dad, that made sense.
Now if your black and the cops say freeze, that mean go ahead a run, or if they point a gun and the police the police shouldn’t shoot them. It’s OK to charge the police and try to kill them because if the police do anything the NAACP and every black person in the community is going to be calling them racist and have them fired and prosecuted.
We do need new laws, if you point a gun at a cop your dead. If you run from the police you get shot. If you attack the police your going to get shot or get the crap beat out of you, Period. That applies to whites, blacks, spanish, muslims, asians, or whatever race, religion, or color they are.
I want to bring up a sticky subject, Prostitution … no pun intended so don’t get exciting.
Is is so wrong that a woman wants to sell sexual services, by choice, and men are will to pay for the services. I mean really… If I have a date, I take the lady out to a nice dinner, and to a show or to the theater and maybe a desert. She had a great time and so did I … I’m trying to get some pussy, or a blow job. But that isn’t prostitution.
With a prostitute I’m just giving them the money and skipping dinner and a show, and I’m guaranteed some pussy. She makes some money, I blow a load… What a great deal?
Two consinting adults, both walk away happy. If it were to be legalized then the woman could have weekly checkups to make sure they’re healthy. They could take credit cards and establish a place of business, so the government gets there cut.
This is a bottle of my mixed “SUPER HOT” Chili powder. A little bit of someones food will have them crying for 30 minutes or so. I’ve got several small packets I carry with me. This mixture is Carolina Reaper, Ghost Peppers, Moruga Scorpions, and a few others I’ve grown.
If you really dislike someone sprinkle a little in their underwear, on their shower soap, or toothbrush. Or sprinkle it around in their house, a light amount and they’ll never see it. (counters, pillows, toilet seat). Some asshole parks to close to you or bangs your door, sprinkle a bit on their door handle.
Put some on the paper towel holder in the bathroom, or toilet paper. They’ll burn like they’re in HELL. Don’t let anyone find out it was you. LOL
1. Smile all the time.
2. Lie about stupid things.
3. Be extremely passive-aggressive.
4. Talk behind everyone’s backs.
5. Make you feel like crap. – They suck the energy out of you.
You people know who you are!
1. All you can eat shrimp from Red Lobster
2. T-Bone steak w/baked potato
3. Chicken Cordon Blue, Mama makes it!
4. Almond Crusted Grouper
5. Alaskan Snow Crab Legs
6. Real Greek Gyro
7. Chicken Cesar Salad from the Outback
8. Chicken Pad Thai with Chicken Satay
9. Hooters 911 Buffalo Shrimp
10. Hibachi Chicken/ Filet Mignon / Shrimp Japanese steakhouse
These are my selections of what I’d love for dinner tonight. Of course Hooters 911 Chicken Sandwich sound awesome as well.
1. I’m Happily married (23+) but still love the “Eye Candy” – oh yea!
2. I’m happy with my life!
3. I’m a sex addict I think, better than drugs or alcohol
4. I live in the sunny state of Florida
5. I ride a Harley.
6. I love my kids, all 4 of them
7. I love to go new places
8. My hobbies include; motorcycling, photography, the internet, porn, and sex.
9. I an old military guy. BIG RED ONE
10. I really don’t give a shit what people think about me.
This is the Carolina Reaper, hottest pepper in the world at 2.2 million SHU. I’ve seen 1 pepper cut into 10 pieces light up their world. It smoked them.
The uses for paracord are almost endless.
Here are a few….
- As fishing line (inner threads)
- Make an anchor for a boat
- To help build a pulley system
- For traps and snares
- As shoelaces
- To replace a broken bra strap
- To tie up a sleeping bag, or keep rolled items in place
- As a clothesline
- To help secure tents
- To create a tripwire
- For sewing (inner strands)
- Can be used to secure a splint
- To secure a tarp
- To tie down a load in a truck
- As makeshift handcuffs
- Pet leash or collar
- Throw a safety line to someone who has fallen through ice
- Use as a fuse
- To suspend food from the ground while camping
- To tie down broken lids or pack covers
- Make a net for fishing
- Can be used to make a hammock
- Wrap and weave around hands for emergency gloves
- To help spread an animal for field dressing
- Tie to large stick and pull someone out of a river
- Wrap a knife handle
- Use as a watch strap
- Use as a Belt or Suspenders
- Security Perimeter
- Directional Signals (signs)
And there are so many more.
Why do people always ask stupid questions. Is it a way to start a conversation or are they just stupid.
I’m standing there with a Coke Cola in my hand
They ask, are you having a coke?
I have all my bags and keys in my hand.
They ask, Are you leaving?
I’m reading a book.
They ask, Are you reading?
You get the point, but WTF? Why?
I try my best NOT to do this to other people unless I’m just aggravating them. When someone does that I instantly what to give back a smartass answer. Like I’m eating a piece of pecan pie. They ask, are you eating pie? My response is, “does it look like I’m eating a pile of shit? Do you fucking know what pie looks like? What do you really think I’m eating? But I’m too polite and answer, “Oh yes, and it’s very good”, or some bullshit like that.
I think people just constantly ask stupid questions so now it has become an accepted practice. Who know just don’t ask me. LOL
Hobo Willie is here to rock everyone’s world. Him and Jetro, who’ve you’ve not met is going on some adventures.