A Hobo is a person that travels to work
A tramp is a person that travels and won’t work
A bum is a person that will neither travel or work
A CyberHobo is a person who travels and works, but most of all we have a lot of fun! A CyberHobo’s work is on computers, internet, networks, etc. (whatever for money)
Disclaimer: Nothing on this site is intended to harm or make fun of any person. Before you think about jumping trains look at the study of the number of deaths that have occurred. Today’s trains do not stop to take on water like the old steam engines (which is how Hobos would typically board and debark) and they travel and much higher speeds.
I’m getting questions about traditional HOBO’s and CyberHobo’s. So what this has created is me breaking the website into two sections. The first section “CyberHobo” (link: CyberHobo) is going to be used for the modern day hobo. The “Hobo Info” (link: Hobo Info) is for the traditional hobo information.
- Give you a Video Testimonial – 30 seconds with sign.
- Send a message by video to someone for you… love, hate, cheating, proposal, secret admirer?
- I can give you 15,000 articles for your use, and another 443 photo articles.
- Mail someone a postcard from Florida
- Text someone so it won’t go back to you.
- Put a scan of your business card on my site for 1 year
- I will mail you photo of a place here in Florida with your web address, business name, or whatever on it.
- I will put a like to your site for 1 year! Cyberhobo.com has a PR2 page rank, it was a PR3 but Google had to redo the way it works.
- I can mail a couple of condoms to someone with a short message. (paying back the two I used with your husband’s or wife) lol They can be XXL or Small
- I will propose to the special lady for you …video / audio / email / text ? or break up with them, or tell someone they’re a cheating whore.
FOR $5 I WILL MENTION YOU AT LEAST ONCE PER WEEK IN MY BLOG (IT’LL BE LIKE WE’RE BEST FRIENDS) FOR 3 months!
The new generation of Hobo’s or CyberHobos! On this site I am going to put the new “hobo signs”, Lingo, FAQ’s about CyberHobos, and other information about.
I’m gathering up some photos of “HOBO SIGNS”. If anyone can send these to me that would be greatly appreciated. Please send them to richard at cyberhobo dot com. Thanks in Advance for any help anyone can give. Take a piece of chalk and create some yourself.
The site is full of hobo history, signs and symbols, poetry, music, hobo nickels, recipes, pictures, and a lot more. Since way back during the Civil War hoboes have been seeing America from coast to coast. Most Americans only see about a tenth of the US during their lifetime (what a shame). Most of us will wait till we’re 70 years old and then figure out we’re too old to travel around and enjoy ourselves. It’s funny how when someone watches a movie and see early explorers, Vikings, cowboys, etc. they’re dreaming about a lifestyle of traveling around, living free, seeing the world, working only when they needed food to survive. Ohh…wait, that sounds just like a Hobo. In the end, we all end up in the same place. Instead of looking back at all the work you did a Hobo will look back and think of all the things he did. I really have no idea who’d want that lifestyle.
CyberHobo – Rock ON!